PP can be supplied with foodstuffs in case of food contact, upon request.
Trade names of raw materials and semi-finished products:
Linatex supplies both semi-finished and finished products, as required. Documentation for quality and short delivery times makes Linatex a good partner.
What is PP used for
Application temperature normally from approx. 0 ° C up to 100 ° C.
In particularly special qualities from -30 ° C up to 130 ° C
Density usually approx. 0.92 g/cmᶟ
- High fatigue strength
- Stiffer than PEHD
- Maintains its mechanical properties better at high temperatures than PEHD
- Good dielectric properties
- Low density 0.90 - 0.92 g / cm2
- Chemical resistance like PEHD, but not the same tension corrosion due to surrounding media
- Mechanical and electrical properties are retained in water
- Special qualities can steam sterilize
- Can be welded
Will be crisp below -20 ° C.
Decomposed by UV radiation if not UV-stabilized.
Attacked by oxidizing acids.
Thermal stability is reduced by contact with copper.
Hard to paste.
Carts, containers, packaging products in the medical and cosmetics industry, chemical industry, etc.
Linatex is a member of EPDA and IAPD and is subject to ongoing control by the Danish Food Administration
Please note that it is the end user who is responsible for the materials used to comply with applicable laws and regulations.
Linatex uses a Zeiss 3D measuring machine to ensure that deliveries meet the desired dimensions.
We will be happy to help you with advice, drawings and specifications, so the final product will be right.
Linatex stands for proven quality in all products.